Love from ur Husband

>> Saturday, May 1


Love from ur Husband

My wife

Love is here in front of your eyes,
just look, you'll see I speak no lies

Love's all around you, inside and out,
cuz if God is there then love is about!

No matter where you are
Think of me
Don't ever forget me
Love me with all your heart and I'll do the same


I never knew there could be love like this,
In a world full of mysterious, its always you i miss

If there was one thing I could ask Allah for,
I would tell Him that its you I adore

My wife

Since we had two babies together,
Ammar and Aisyah
I know we can withstand any kinda weather

I will love you forever,
you have the key to my heart,
you unlocked it so now we can never part

I will make dua' for you and me,
that we can be in Jannah and always be

My wife

Now my eyes are full with tears
but I'm not going to cry
I just can't wait for the day that my dream become true
the day that I become 'syuhada'

The sooner that happens
the sooner it will be

Ooo..My love,
Ooo My wife


I love you
That's all it comes down to

Dedicated to my one and only love Insya Allah,
we will be together for eternity


By
Abu Redha

Attached song 'for the rest of my life' from Maher Zain..to my beloved wife




4 comments:

hisyam_mujahid May 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

hoh! cam tak percaya nta buat sajak BI. betui ka ni?! (O_o)

abu ridho May 2, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Love is miracle..I also can't imagine that i could wrote a poem..just try..

like you always say 'practice make perfect'

o.k bro..please be prepared for your 'amazing day' in your life..ha..ha..

Anonymous May 6, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

wow..tersentuhnya hati..

dinna June 30, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

puisinya sangat menyentuh, saya menangis baca puisi ini...ijin copy-paste boleh?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP